Personalised Christmas Cards 2017

Monday 19 November 2012

Charisma Cardz Challengeweek 45 - Cool Colours


This weeks challenge at Charisma Cardz is to use cool colours when making your card.  I am being very furugal at the moment and sifting through my bits boxes to try and create my cards.  My very large stock of digital images has been getting an airing and I chose this cute little chap as I thought he would fit the cool dude sentiment very well.

The digi image was from Pollycraft Designs, the character is Dexter.  The image was coloured with promarkers in cool blue and green colours, the edge was coloured with green marker and mounted on a lemon background.  I found a punched piece of card which I attached round one side.  This was layered with a green and a blue square of paper onto the card.  I stamped a musical note (free stamp from magazine) around the card and attached the Cool Dude sentiment. 


The finished article - wasn't sure about the musical notes once they were on the card, a little bit too heavy, so put some glitter over them to try tone them down.

No comments:

Post a Comment