Personalised Christmas Cards 2017

Monday 2 September 2013

A few crafty things we made at grandma's house


Good afternoon blogland, all my lovely followers and friends.  The reason for my absence here in blogland was I have had my grandchildren Evie 6, Jacob 8 and Sophie 6 staying over for the last fortnight, and although I tried to do some crafting during that time my efforts were scuppered by three children wanting to use my inks and stamps, and demanding my time.

I did allowed them to use my distress inks (under supervision) and gave them a box of freebie stamps to play with.  As the end of the month was approaching I was trying to get my twinchies organised for the September challenge so gave them some twinchies and let them get on with it.   A great messy time was had by all including grandma.

I promised them I would put their work on my blog when I had time, unfortunately Evie took her work with her when she left before I had time to photograph it but I did get a few of Jacob and Sophie's things


  
Sophie's twinchies, she loves glitter and butterflies I thought she made an excellent attempt at background colouring , and the design for the butterfly was all her own.
 

Jacob's twinchies, fabulous bright colours and two tone stamping.



Her we have some paper owls using grandma's pretty papers and friendship bracelets which are not finished yet, this will be something to finish on their next visit.

I am now frantically trying to catch up with all the tasks on my desk which need urgent attention, we are away over the next three weeks so I am off to pack a bag of goodies to take with me, will be blogging if I get a good Wifi signal while I am away and hope to catch up with some serious crafting. 

9 comments:

  1. These are all gorgeous and what lovely twinchies they have made too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All beautiful Sylv, you have talented crafter in the family..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous, I think its great that Grandchildren love to help their Grannies. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great twinchies, love the paper owls and look forward to seeing the completed bracelets. Isn't it fabulous crafting with the grandchildren!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah there all fantastic very clever little ones xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you've had fun. Good luck on the catch up

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card and twinchies Sylv.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. What talented grandchildren you have, they are all fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sylv thank you so much for visiting my blog. I have found my stamping blocks now thank goodness! These are marvelous projects - especially the owls, but what a great collection of twinchies too. Marie xx

    ReplyDelete