Personalised Christmas Cards 2017

Tuesday 12 January 2016

Happy New Year and a New Baby Card From Me


This is my first post for 2016, I should have posted last week but events overtook me so Happy New Year everyone, hope you had a good Christmas and are looking forward to what the New Year brings.

Today I have a new baby congratulations card made with papermilldirect's latest offer, A4 mustard yellow 290gsm card a small box for £4.40 whilestocks last.


I used the mustard yellow card to make a card blank and stamped the bear image, which is from Indigoblu Brideshead A5 stamp set, onto a small square of the mustard card  The sentiment was stamped onto the large banner and the edges of the banner and the image were blended with distress ink.  The stamped image was layered onto a square of navy card,  and the various elements attached to the card.

A very quick CAS card which I will use the design again but alter the position of the various elements and colours.

9 comments:

  1. I just love this design, the mustard yellow card is perfect for it. It reminds me of how much I love Brideshead Revisited. By the way, I'm a fellow Somerset resident- I live in Street:-) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a gorgeous card. I love the design. Happy New Year. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sylv.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card and a lovely warm colour. The teddy and design are wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous design Sylv. Love the colour. Happy new year to you too. Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Sylv
    This card is an absolute delight. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute. I love the touch of blue. Nice layout

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year Sylv! Lovely baby card, soft colours and CAS design.

    ReplyDelete