Personalised Christmas Cards 2017

Tuesday 23 February 2016

Partial Die Cutting techniques DT samples and blog post 22nd Feb



Hello friends, family and followers, here are my DT cards for  papermilldirect.  

This weeks Special Offer from the Mill is a small box of Spring themed card containing daffodil yellow, Spring green and white card for only £6.60.  All card and paper from papermilldirect is made here in the UK.
 
The design team are using partial die cutting in their projects this week,  pop over to the papermilldirect blog for more ideas and a tutorial from Angela.  Here are my cards using one of my favourite Stampers Anonymous stamp sets "Papillon".



I used white linen, daffodil yellow and pale turquoise cardstock, Stampers Anonymous, Hero Arts and Paper Smoochers stamps and dies, Rubber Dance and Jofy stamps on the 40 card distress inks and Oak House Studio pigment inks.

11 comments:

  1. What love cards Sylvia - I love this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two totally different yet fabulous cards I love the design and the colours of the 40th birthday one, it would be great for a man as well as a female - and the butterflies are beautiful.
    Great projects.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant Sylvia, I must check out the tutorial! I love the cards you've made too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sylvia these are stunning samples I love the designs. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning samples Sylv. Great colour and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are gorgeous sylv. Be sure and check the blog candy winner list on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are fab but love the number one x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fabulous Sylv, love the designs.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both very good but the butterfly one has the edge for me, I love both stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards Sylv. I love the butterflies but the bright colours on the first card are wonderful. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete