Personalised Christmas Cards 2017

Sunday 25 September 2016

One Stamp - Tea Bag Christmas Tree Tag


Good afternoon friends, followers and passers by.  This weekend I have been joining in the  One Stamp Event over at Oak House Studio.  I have been away for three weeks and couldn't wait to get back into my craft room. 

One of my One Stamp makes is this tea bag folded Christmas tree tag.  The stamp used this weekend is the Thoresby background stamp which comes in various sizes.  


The small Thorsby background stamps from the Texture Squares stamp set  is an ideal size for teabag folding and gave me the idea to make the Christmas tree.  I cut four different sized squares using dies and stamped them with the Thoresby stamps using the Thoresby Positive Square and Triple Meadow Green pigment ink pad .  The squares were folded and layered to form the tree.

The tag background was stamped with the Thoresby large background with clear embossing ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  Sepia and Green Oak pigment inks were sparingly blended around the edge and over the tag.   I then stamped over the tag with Music Background, words from  the Deck The Hall stamp set, and the Snowflake Collection using Yummy Chocolate pigment ink.   The tag was layered onto Papermilldirect maroon card and a banner stamped with the Sending You Peace & Joy sentiment.

Pop over to the Oak House Studio blog and see more of my samples and some brilliant work from other members of the team.

5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous tag Sylvia and wonderful stamps. The tree looks amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag Sylv. I love the tree, it's stunning. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sylvia this is a stunning tag. I do love tea-bag folding that is how I got into card making. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining in the ONE STAMP project Sylvia as always your prokects are very inspiring. x

    Lynnda

    ReplyDelete